Nestled along the Genesee River in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains!
- Wellsville is located in south-central wooded and rural Alleghany County and is the largest population and business center in a 30-mile radius.
- Conveniently situated near NYS Route 19, WNY & PA Railroad, 8 miles north of the Pennsylvania border, and within 1.5 hour drive from Buffalo, NY and Rochester, NY.
- Surveillance monitored facility encompassed by 30 acres of secure fencing that backs up to 70 acres of pristine forestry.
- Over 400,000 square feet of manufacturing/warehousing space
- Over 50,000 square feet of office space
- LOW-COST MUNICIPAL ELECTRIC
- Opportunity Tract #36003950700
Rental Space now available!
- Office Administrative
- Storage & Warehousing
Jason Kulik, Project Manager